Monday, February 19, 2007

Uncertain Thoughts


It is not so easy to pen down somethin that u r not certain about! Life gives u all the options to make things certain to any extent from both the ends. We make choices in life hoping that they will be best for us but there is lotta uncertainity in that too. This theory of Uncertainity itself is so uncertain that i am losing track of what i am thinking and writing. I think its better for me to stop the crap and get down to business ...what business???

First of all hi! This is Adi and it means First. This is my first blog. I have been thinking baout creating one for a pretty long time but i was in pseudo busy. I recently graduated and currently being trained for somethin that i am going to do for most part of my life ...JOB!!! Its really strange how life moulds n unfolds.

I am here to talk about lotta crap. All the crap that i can give out. So if u r bored come n visit this place n i am sure u wont kick urself for doin it. what u can expect here....hmmm similar thoughts ...may be!!!

No comments: